satan is hot as fuck tho did u ever read the bible he was supposed to be super beautiful like DAMN boy
sell my soul more like sell my virginity
that would be AWFUL i’d have nothing to do down there
40,209 notes and there isn’t a supernatural gif
let’s keep it that way
wait for it
1. Thou Shalt Not Assume Background Knowledge of Characters
2. Thou Shalt Not God Mode or Power Play
3. Thou Shalt Communicate With Thine Partners
4. Thou Shalt Not Commit Murder (Of Partner’s Characters Unless Discussed)
5. Thou Shalt Not Send Anonymous Hate
Simple rules to live by in the roleplaying world. If you have more then feel free to add. This is essentially a public service announcement of some simple roleplaying rules to ensure everyone has a good time. I understand that this is really just playing, but that doesn’t mean you can be a dick or you can go without playing well.
6. Thou shalt not force ships upon another mun or character
7. Thou shalt tag their smut
8. Thou Shalt Read, Respect and Follow The Rules of Thine RP Partner
9. Thou Shalt Not Reblog a Thread Thou is Not Involved in
10. Thou Shalt Not Shame Thine Fellow RPer for Thy Preferences
11. Thou shall not badger a parter for a reply
12. Thou shall not badger a fellow rper for their crossover ship.
Yep! I got it back in like 5th grade, give me a moment and I’ll do some net searching and see if I can find the writer, publication dates, ETC.
It’s really thorough, it even goes into different sub-species of the vampire from various mythologies.
Here is an Amazon Link, if anyone’s interested/
Now, one thing a lot of young writers I see forget (especially those who write fanfiction) is that everyone does not have the same body type. One reason I noticed this was because it was a huge writing vice of mine; I got used to everyone already knowing basically…
“Some characteristics of speech are specific to the individual, but others are the result of their place of origin, class, education and occupation. An individual’s speech patterns will to some extent betray each of these elements, as well as some more personal attributes.”
No villainous action is random. Nothing they do is out of nothing. There will always be a human issue that drives them to be villains in the first place. Sometimes villains don’t even consider themselves to be villain-they might actually see themselves as the hero….
Mary Sue / Gary Stue is any original or deeply altered character who represents a slice of their creator’s own ego; they are treasured by their creator but only rarely by anyone else. A Mary Sue/Gary Stue is a primadonna (usually, but not always badly-written,) who…
Anonymous asked: Hi, I was wondering if you folks had any resources that describe different grieving processes people go through? I think most everyone has heard of the ‘stages’ process (anger, denial, bargaining etc.), but it’d be awesome to have something that goes…
a massively extended version of ruthlesscalculus’ post